<VV> Engine Removal and All the goes with it

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 06:51:44 EST 2013

I know that many probably can do it but removing just the engine gives me
the heebie-jeebies.  Many Corvair mechanics I know feel the same way and
would refuse remove just the engine.  What's the problem?  Just take  out the
entire power train and separate the engine and transaxle on  the floor.  It
is probably easier to get it back together when it's out of  the car.

SVS

In a message dated 12/7/2013 11:50:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,