<VV> '63 Spyder Convertible on eBay

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Dec 12 14:45:16 EST 2013

But, this new car will go 200,000 miles without problems giving better fuel
mileage than a Corvair, with four wheel disc brales, strong AC, heated
seats, a really hot heater and defroster wires in the rear window.  When
it's 10 or 110, the Corvair stays parked.  In addition, the new car will
easily out accelerate and outrun the Corvair although I don't consider that
a real concern.  There's no comparison.
RonH