<VV> 63 Spyder Convertible on eBay

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 12:37:29 EST 2013

I've participated in the Barrett-Jackson Auction and $29K is a bargain to those there. I saw a 1972 Camaro SS 6.6 litre RPO Z27 1 of 300 in person in the Ogeechee Car Emporium a couple of days ago; then one on eBay yesterday for $35K. That's a bargain to collectors.  I've only $2,900 for a Corvair, so both are out of reach; but for those in this Hobby; the system works for them. I was informed that these Car Collectors only have about a third of the actual cost in the purchase. Thus the Corvair is less than $10K to them. They set-up non-profits and the Museum Collections are ways to adjust their gross incomes. That's ok by me as I got to spend the afternoon with my son enjoying one of their collections. There has to be a way to save the cars and employ the restoration industry anyways. I asked if they were interested in restoring my Corvair, but you already know that response.

Irv Brock
65 Corsa