<VV> now age of vehicles

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:15:09 EST 2013

The circuits, lights included are now all on a Buss system. More diagnostic
fun! I work at a dealership and I am amazed at the way some people treat
thier cars. Thet are just throwaway appliances to most people. All I hear
all day long is "that's too much money" or "I don't need that", all I can
do is smile and write it up.
Harry

--
"THERE IS NO TRY,