<VV> American Pickers

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Fri Dec 20 09:14:08 EST 2013

When the Great Plains Corvair Roundup was held in Tulsa in 2010 There were two 8/10 Cords there and one of the activities was a tour of the Cord, Auburn and Duesenberg facility in the old pickle factory building in Broken Arrow, OK.  It was a great trip for me as in 1964 my father and I were in the same building watching Glen Pray build the first few production 8/10 Cords.

At the Roundup I was given the opportunity to drive one of the 8/10 Cords and within a couple of years had one of my own.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS