<VV> American Pickers

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:25:55 EST 2013

Not knowing anything about Corvair powered Cords I did a Google search and
found a page describing the history of said cars. There is an interesting
paragraph in this history:
"Though impressive in outward appearance, the underpowered,  fire-prone and
often controversial Corvair engine along with the car's poor handling
characteristics proved too much to overcome."
The page is here:
http://www.stutzbearcat.com/cordhistory.htm
Since someone said they own or owned one I am curious as to your opinion of
this statement?
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside (on perpetual hold)
Coral Springs, FL