<VV> Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Co

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 10:02:31 EST 2013

No names mixed up, I've been to the ACD Museum as part of my convention trip
this year. The assets of the ACD Company were what Glen Pray purchased, and
moved.
If you watch the Pickers episode they tell the story of how he bought it and
what he paid. He was a bit of a visionary seeing money to be made, selling
parts to restorers, and continuing the brand.

As an aside, several years ago, a guy from Elma purchased a burned out Cord
dragged out of a field. He restored the car, but finally did sell it for a
huge amount. He probably would not have been able to do that without a parts
supply.

Gary Swiatowy

From: "Clark Hartzel" <chartzel at comcast.net>
Subject: <VV> Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Co.

I think you guys have your names mixed up.  The Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg
factory is in Auburn, Indiana and is a very nice museum now.  I've been
there several times.
Clark Hartzel