<VV> 8/10 Cords

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Dec 21 11:29:46 EST 2013

Smitty Says;  I can see the interest in owning a Glen Pray Cord as being a
unique automobile, much as the Corvair is.  But I have viewed them with only
mild curiosity at shows.  Consequently I never did get down and look at the
bottom of one.  I do believe I remember reading that they used the front CV
joints and control arms from the full sized versions, as well as windshield
frames and various trim pieces.
As for the writers comments about the controversial and fire prone Corvair
engine, I just put that in the trash heap with other uninformed writings I
have read over the years.