<VV> Monroe shock absorber part numbers? (no Corvair)

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 13:13:08 EST 2013

Anyone have a Monroe Shock Absorber Catalog from the early 70's? I have some
old shocks, new in the box, but don't have a clue as to what they are for.
I've tried internet searches on the numbers, but no luck. I have 2 pair of
Monroe Gripper shocks part # 197 (P10A77), and #118 (P10A77) I also have a
pair of Monroe regular shocks part # 6031 (H04A73). If anyone has the
capability to look up those numbers and give me an idea what they fit, I
would appreciate it. Hate to just toss them.

Gary Swiatowy