<VV> Seeking Expedition suspension advise NO Corvair (humor)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 13:09:49 EST 2013

Grant,

Don't let them sell you an Oxygen sensor.  :-)

Doc

In a message dated 12/23/2013 9:00:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  1
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:34:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Grant Young  <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> Seeking Expedition  suspension advise NO Corvair
To:  virtualvairs at corvair.org

My daughter's 2010 Expedition rear  auto-level suspension has stopped
working and is
in the lowered position.  The owner's manual does not have much information
and does not show the  fuse
or relay or the location of the solenoids, pump, etc. Just hoping  there is
someone
on our list who has solved such a problem, or knows where  to start
looking. They
planned to leave on a trip pulling a trailer  tomorrow and there is probably
very little chance the Chrysler dealer who  sold it and carries the
warranty will
be able to fix it in time. It was  once stuck in the lifted position after
that
dealer rotated the tires  without disabling the system (which can be done
with
dashboard controls)  and it had to be taken back for "repair" about a month
ago. It
has worked  okay until yesterday.
Thanks much,
Grant