<VV> Wheel Cylinders Survey

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 18:32:54 EST 2013

Rebuild if you can. I once had to go to a junkyard in upstate NY when
casting ear broke on a whl cyl while racing at WG. Also broke an aluminum
brake drum...and welds on front suspension...   I "honed" junkyard cyl with
wet or dry sand paper and no leaks. Worked fine. The only LM Corvair
anywhere that I could find...  What a cluster eff that weekend was... LOL!

Chuck S
BBRT
YS 73 D Prod