<VV> tool kit

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 18:38:58 EST 2013

a tool kit for a corvair? are you kiddin me. i wouldnt think a  60 corvair (which in my opinion) were the best made early models made. would need any tools. my 60 has a set of tools but they fit a 66 olds toronado drive-train, wouldnt do you any good GGG  merry christmas and happy new year from  8 degree wellsville ny  trey bosson