<VV> Non-Corvair Specific: Gas freezing?

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 08:23:22 EST 2013

I've been following this thread with interest.  Assessments of what  will
happen at 50,000 feet are interesting but somewhat of moot since  no car or
Corvair powered aircraft are going to drive or fly that high (Mt.  Everest is
not even 30,000 feet high).

In their guide to the Alaska Highway in winter, AAA recommends keeping the
tank full as much as possible to reduce condensation in the tank.

I think this will answer your question more succinctly than any approach to
 aviation.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 12/24/2013 4:53:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,