<VV> Tire size vs air pressure survey: an explanation

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 08:59:05 EST 2013

A lot of the performance tires today hold 51psi max. I run mine at about 40 in the rear. It makes the ride a bit rough but the car corners well. I think much more and the tire centers would ware out to soon. When racing the pressure could be even higher based on tire temps and other factors.
Paul Fox