<VV> early front suspensions and upgrades

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 4 14:58:31 EST 2013

I am in process of doing this to our '62, I've had the two side by side and the two cross members are dimensionally the same.  Clark's lists both bushings, so I don't see any difference there, but I agree that an alignment should be easier.

However, I'm keeping the early model spindles.  A late model has a wider track which will make getting wheels that fit a little tougher and I already have Datsun wheels that work well.  In your case if you re-drilled the hubs for 5x115 you could use FWD wheels.

--Bryan