<VV> Transaxale Question

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Mon Feb 4 16:07:16 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm looking at temporarily swapping the transaxle (i.e differential and
transmission) from my 66 Corsa 4 speed 3:55 positraction unit to a 65
non-positraction transaxle  unit while I overhaul the 66.

I seem to remember that the main cross member has to be changed - may be
other things as well. This is one of things that I used to know but have
forgotten!

I need advice on what I have to do to make the swap and I'd really
appreciate it somebody could send me pictures of a 65 and 66 cross member so
I can match what I have in inventory?

Regards,

Bob