<VV> Intermittent Wipers - ADV humor

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 5 19:43:09 EST 2013

I took electronics between 1981 and 83 at American River College in
Sacramento.  An earlier class had assembled a lot of Heatkit equipment.  I
was in one of the same labs, I took classes in last year and all the
Heathkit equipment is gone except the Heathkit power supplies.
We were playing with 8080s, 8085s and an occasional 8086.  I would think
today's processors would need much cleaner power than what those could put
out or they were way ahead of their time!

dp