<VV> HEATHKIT slightly explained

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 06:45:38 EST 2013

Heathkit was a wonderful company. I built many over the years. Many  of my
Christmas gifts over the years were kits for test equipment , stereo   stuff
, and amateur radio receivers  for assembly and fun uses. I think I  still
have a motor analyzer . I built a few scopes also.  As things went on  , I
worked most of my life in electronics , then on to partnership in a busy
auto repair operation , which now days requires a lot of electronics , and
electrical knowledge. Heath also made a few neat accessories for  cars and
boats.
There is still a lot of Heathkit stuff showing up at Ham radio shows.
Regards, Tim Colson