<VV> HEATHKIT

litetrix at aol.com litetrix at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 10:28:34 EST 2013

I still have a Heathkit PC computer I built with dual 5 1/4 floppy drives. I built a multifunction card by buying the pc board and as a purchasing agent for an electronic firm, sampled all the parts needed to complete it. Funny, when I bought a 5 meg hard drive for it, my boss laughed and asked why I needed a drive that big.
Thanks. Now I really feel old.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T