<VV> Judson and CORSA autocross rules

Ryan Counterman vairking at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 08:52:14 EST 2013

We should discuss this now to avoid troubles on autocross day.  After reviewing the official rules, which has no mention of using a supercharger, I believe this car would land into IS3, 60-69 high horsepower.  The rules deduct 20 points for use of a non-stock turbo charger, and I think this would apply.  So watch your points and make sure you dont go over and I think you can run IS3.  I think you would be competitive with turbo cars, but be at the bottom of the SM class.  This is open for discussion!

Ryan Counterman
Autocross Chair - 2013 Convention "A Vairiation in Kalamazoo"