<VV> Judson and CORSA autocross rules

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 11:16:25 EST 2013

In a message dated 2/6/2013 2:43:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
corvairgrymm at gmail.com writes:

A friend  of mine has a question about autocross classification.  His car
will  be a 62 coupe with a 140 engine and Judson supercharger.  Will  he
still be in IS-3 or does the Judson automatically bump him up to SM  class?

Thanks! Ray Rodriguez III
Ray - I looked back through the rules. I think the Judson could be  treated
as a non-stock turbo on a Turbo motor. By itself, it wouldn't move the  car
into SM class. What carburetor(s) is your friend running on the Judson
installation on the 140 motor? The points do add up, depending on what other
equipment he is running.

-Seth Emerson