<VV> Old tires

chsadek at comcast.net chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 16:44:35 EST 2013

Today's tires do degrade rather quickly. Used to be, and not th at long ago, th at good quality tires lasted longer and failed due to road hazards, mileage, punctures, etc, not age...    Same with windsh ield washer blades..These are cheap material and do not last. Certainly do not last like (real) rubber blades did.

Chuck S

BBRT