<VV> water injection advice needed

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 11:56:29 EST 2013

OK, I would like to hear how the plug design (distance from the hot tip
to thermal "ground") can change the combustion temperature/head
temperature  by 60 °F?
  The heat comes from the combustion of gasoline vapor. Whether it goes
quickly or slowly to the head from that pin point tip of the spark plug,
it still gets there.

Frank DuVal