<VV> water injection advice needed

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:58:50 EST 2013

Ray, I would suspect the coil over the pertronix. I finally quit using a
flame thrower and went back to a std 12 volt coil. I noticed no difference
in performance.

Also, what heat range plug are you running? I would suggest the coldest
range, that can itself lower cylinder temps by 60 degrees.

Ray Sedman sells a unit like you described on www.american-pi.com, but its
spendy.

Clarks's did have a water system, got in a bunch of units, but I think they
went fast. Maybe someone has a spare around. All it was was a bottle for
the liquid with a orofice which allowed so much fluid through, pulled in by
manifold pressure (vacuum).

Mark Durham

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Ramon Rodriguez III <corvairgrymm at gmail.com