<VV> Ebay valve stem extenders

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 11:19:43 EST 2013

OK, I looked at your for sale items and still do not get the need for
extensions, unless you want to pair them with you rwheel covers.

BTW, some of your descriptions are wrong. I know it is buyer beware, but
some new guys might buy stuff by description that will not fit their car.
Then our hobby gets another black eye. Like the magnesium fan, listed for
64 to 69. It is either a 64 magnesium fan or a 65 to 69 magnesium fan. One
size does not fit all, as per a recent VV discussion. Just trying to help,
not criticize.

Frank DuVal