<VV> For Sale wheels/tires for early model

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 18:47:11 EST 2013

Set of four polished 14 x 5.5 Western Dish Mags + four 195/60-14  tires. +
lug nuts ( I may have caps) Both the wheels and tires are used,  but all in
good shape - You assemble! Wheels are 4 on 4.5" bolt pattern  and 3"
backspace. Tires  are 23.2" inches in diameter.  Photos available.

A Bargain price of only $150 - You must pick up. Or I would deliver in SF
Bay Area for a tiny fee! Or bring to a local club meeting.

Seth Emerson (408) 247-2237
San Jose, CA