<VV> tranny and carb questions

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:18:17 EST 2013

Randy, Seth is right, the working carb is the one that stalls the engine
when you put the unisyn in place.

Seth is also correct in that to get the carbs adjusted right, follow every
book step, one by one, from the beginning. Trying to short change this
procedure will cause more grief. I suggest you take the carbs off, make the
adjustments, and put them back on. get it running and balanced, then
reinstall the linkage and do the mid range balance.
Mark Durham