<VV> ignitor 2 coil question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:04:56 EST 2013

Ray, I can verify what Lon said. I went and bought a premium ECH IC12 coil
for my 62 from NAPA and the car smoothed out. NAPA also has high
performance coils but they warrant them for a short period of time too,
because of the extra capacity. But to tell you the truth, I never saw a
performance change one to the other.

Mark Durham