<VV> ignitor 2 coil question

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Feb 26 02:54:01 EST 2013

   This is only partially correct. While you cannot use the Flamethrower
II coil with anything other than an Ignitor II, you can use almost any
coil with the Ignitor II. Pertronix claims that the II coil works
"better" with the Ignitor II, but is not the only coil that will work.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com
ROBSON SPRING LOADED IDLER IN STOCK

 My red car developed an intermittent miss last year that I can only notice