<VV> 351C stuff - No Corvair

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 19:59:44 EST 2013

I am posting this in case there are some 351 Cleveland owners out there. As I continue to clean out
my shop, I am discovering a lot of engine parts (most new) accumulated when I owned my '72 Pantera. I am giving
fellow Corvair owners a shot at them first before going to ebay and beyond. So please drop me a line
for a list your wants that include two 2-4BBL tunnel rams, racing headers, cam shaft kits, roller
rocker kits, dual point distributors, etc. I also have a set of real Pantera Campagnolo magnesium wheels that
look great on mustangs.
Thanks, Grant.