<VV> Rochester ID help and advice?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:28:26 EST 2013

The carbs I select will be opened up, I'm just trying to select which ones
to use without having to open them all up.  What is throwing me is that I
have some carbs that are apparently a later design (they have the idle
vent) but they are different castings entirely and since they are different
I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place for the plug.

I didn't expect to find four different lower body designs! If needed I can
post pictures of the different (externally shaped) lower halves.

Ray R.