<VV> Rochester ID help and advice?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 21:18:21 EST 2013

I'm guessing that you don't know what size jets are in them, so you have to
take the top off to find that out anyway.  With our ethanol fuel, you
probably want to go to 51 or 52 jets.  A rebuild kit is $20 or so (including
a new accelerator pump) and if throttle shafts are needed, that's probably
about another $15 each.

'65 or 6 carbs seem to be favored.

If you have the Junkyard Primer - check pages 19 and 20 for help with ID,
but it sounds as if you pretty much have that info in your head already.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140