<VV> A reason to worry?

Chuck McKinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 20:39:30 EST 2013

Mike,
    Actually, I did indeed jack up just a corner (front corner then a back corner), not the whole front or rear end. As noted in my previous email, I'm too cheap to look for replacements parts for the door latch mechanisms, since a good slam seems to do the trick. Down here in the moors of SE Virginia there aren't any junkyard Corvairs to scavenge from - I cannibalized the last one in the area 15 years ago and that junkyard doesn't even exist any longer.

Cheers,
Chuck