<VV> '62 front suspension

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 09:26:43 EST 2013

Hi Bryan,

I hope all is well. (BTW - Your old wagon is safe and sound. It is still in our 53 foot trailer.) ggg

I know it is too late - but I was wondering why you did not use por15 for the front cross member?

No primer, less stages of work. When ready put it on and let it dry and be done. ggg
And I would think it stand up much better to anything the road had to through at it.

Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are bless to have: UV248, UV256, UV362, UV512 and we plan to have UV520 delievered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!