<VV> Looking for just a shower I could use while I’m at the MI Convention.

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 20:32:50 EST 2013

I know this is months ahead.

Like with school, work or life; I’m setting a deadline to help keep me focused.
I want to have UV362 on the road by July, 1 and go to my first Corsa Convention in MI.

I plan to stay in the UV and would need a place to just take a shower each day.

If anyone can help – Please let me know.

Many Thanks, Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are blessed to have: UV248, UV256, UV362 and UV512.
We are planning to have UV520 delivered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!