<VV> register for convention events

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 00:46:01 EST 2013

Jim - For most of the car events, such as the Concours, Rally, Econo-run,
Autocross, you can register at the Convention, (sometimes on the day of the
event, but not always) although it usually costs a little bit more to do
so. For the Social events, like dinners, tours, you have to register before
some  specific date, because the local hosts have to arrange that type of
event ahead,  supplying numbers for dinners or bus rides, etc. At the
convention, sometimes  "slots" appear if someone drops out, but you can't always
count on it. - It  should be a great convention. Registering ahead of time makes
everybody's life  easier. - Seth Emerson

In a message dated 1/9/2013 7:12:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,