<VV> register for convention events

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:02:26 EST 2013

I'm going to add my two cents in about one of the events and that is the one trip to Shipshewana and the large flea market.  Why am I doing this, it's because it's where I grew up in Northern Ind. near the MIch. border and it is nice area to go to in July with the Amish folks and farm area.  Hope you enjoy it.  I read that this trip was one of the tours, so assume I'm correct.  Ken Clark