<VV> Registering for convention events

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Jan 10 22:43:09 EST 2013

If you ever work registration at an International CORSA convention, you
will ALWAYS preregister for all other CORSA events.   I learned my
lesson a Collinsville, IL where we had 550 preregister and 809
additional registrations at the convention.   No one could understand
why there was a line of 30 to 40 people at the registration tables for
the first two days.
Jim Davis