<VV> 2010 Corsa Convention. Carl Kelson

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:54:00 EST 2013

Carl Kelson. I'm Bob Dunahugh, 2010 Convention Chair, and former Corsa Board member. I'm not on VV, but someone told me that you had a problem with the hotel  at the 2010 convention. I'm sorry that something happened to you. As the convention chair. The buck stops here. It would be great to know what happened so it could be addressed, and avoided at this years, and future conventions. Plus, in 2 years, I'm chairing another car clubs international convention at the same hotel that was used in 2010. The chapters  do the Conventions for Corsa.  And try their level best to make the convention a pleasent experiance. Corsa itself doesn't do them. Great thanks, need to be given to the chapters that step up and make these events possible. The chapters need to know what went right and liked. And what went wrong. This is what will make each convention better. I will not be attending 2013, 14,  15 and wasn't at 2011 or 12. So I don't  have any input on these events. It's simple.  ( INPUT ) Help these chapters to do a good job for the attendees.   Bob Dunahugh