<VV> 2010 Corsa Convention. Carl Kelson

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sat Jan 12 10:44:28 EST 2013

I believe there was a misquote in an earlier e-mail. AFAIK Carl had no
issues with the 2010 convention. There was a problem that occurred at the
2011 convention that included Carl. I was not aware of the problem at the
time, but if I would have known about it, I would have done everything in my
power to fix it as would have the chairman of the 2011 convention. Carl was
apologized to for experiencing the unfortunate issue. It is history and we
have moved on. Carl, If you need a ride from the airport in Michigan to the
convention site this July let me know. I will pick you up in my 66
convertible and chauffer you and your wife, if she is able to come, to the
hotel.

Jamie Reinhart
Past CORSA President
Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts