<VV> 2010 Corsa Convention. Carl Kelson

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 14 10:20:11 EST 2013

When Harry, Larry and myself went out to Kalamazoo for the pre-convention meeting we told the hotel manager that this was bad form. We also told her we wanted the reservation people to stop selling rooms to our members for that  outrageous price. We would have liked of they had just said there is no more rooms. Harry told her right out it was a bait and switch tactic. If they really had to keep those rooms for executive clients then they should be not available at all. The very fact that they are willing to part with them and not gave originally given us those rooms is regrettable. Such us dealings with corporate America. There are other hotels in the immediate area that are cheaper so I suggest to all those that want to go but have not made reservations yet you may want to do so soon.

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone