<VV> 2010 Corsa Convention- reservation hassles

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 12:52:49 EST 2013

I thought I should chime in here and relay here what I experienced recently
with this reservations thing.

I initially phoned the 4 Points Sheraton back on November 14th and reserved
a double room for the 16th to the 19th. Then a week later realized I would
be coming up to Kalamazoo on Monday the 15th and reading further would want
to stay the night on Saturday the 20th. The desk clerk that took my call was
able to give me the Monday night at the convention rate, but could not give
me the Saturday date at the rate. So I went ahead and booked Saturday at
$169.00! I mentioned this problem at our next club meeting and someone told
me that they were having some sort of reservation trouble when they called
and were told to call back when "Melissa" was working. They did and this gal
fixed their problem. So last week I called the hotel and asked for her. She
looked over my reservation and fixed it without a hitch so I am now paying
the convention rate for all 6 nights.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN
Circle City Corvairs Club