<VV> Tune up questions

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 21:49:51 EST 2013

Hi Captain,
 I have no experience with Autolite (Ford) spark plugs in my Corvairs. But I do like Bosch spark plugs. As far as "how often" do I do a major tune ups, like Bryan, it is more based on time than mileage. On my regular long distance cars it is about every 20,000 miles. And I like my wires from Seth.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301