<VV> Tune up questions

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 13:55:35 EST 2013

Reminds me of a long time ago when I belatedly decided to change the plugs
on "Joe Cool" (son Jim named him after the Snoopy character since the  '66
Monza 95hp had A/C).  I found the plugs were so worn that the center
electrodes were worn down to being FLUSH with the ceramic surrounding  them!!  The
gap was so large that I had no gauge that could measure  it!  But the
electronic ignition still kept all plugs still firing just  fine.
    Thanks for the memories.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 1/17/2013 11:54:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,