<VV> Mecum Auction-Kissimmee, Fl. (Corvairs)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 18:39:49 EST 2013

Starts fri. 1/18 with over 3,000 cars!!!!!!!!!

5 of 'em.  All look gorgeous.  Bronze/white Greenbriar looks  spectacular,
Dk. red/white Rampside looks good, '64 med. blue/blue '64 Spyder  vert is
stunning.  '65 Monza vert, 140, automatic is very nice, and I think  I saw a
'63 Spyder too.

I was going to go, but I really can't buy the '83 Fiat-Abarth Ritmo 130TC
that I covet, even though it will strain to reach $6 - $7K.  It runs
through - tomorrow 1/18.

ALL days are televised on Velocity channel.

Oh, they have 6 Sunbeam Tigers going through.

_www.mecum.com_ (http://www.mecum.com)       Pull  up the Kissimmee auction.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Fl.