<VV> Tune up questions

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Thu Jan 17 23:01:51 EST 2013

NGKs are great plugs.  The extended tip according to NGK is designed to run hotter at lower RPM and run at the rated temp at higher RPM.  They claim that the intake charge cools an extended tip plug more at higher RPM.  I read this 20+ years ago so I don't know where to reference.  It's supposed to allow running a cooler plug and still resist fouling.  How would an extended tip prevent water freezing?  Does ice have a lower resistance than water vapor?
Joel McGregor