<VV> Crankcase Vent

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 23:53:27 EST 2013

Smitty, I'll share with VV a picture of your orifice tube being
well-stoppered!

I hope to see you at the Performance Workshop again this year, stoppered
orifice and all  :)

> Smitty Says;  Don't erase it Jay.  I went to all that trouble to warn folks
> of the insidious scorge that lurks within that tubing.  I want people to
> think about things like that when they try to out engineer GM.

Oh Geez ... now I have to erase the mental image of Smitty being unable to
handle the yellow fog that smells pretty bad seeping out of his orificed
tube on a hot day.
TLH-jr