<VV> Quote

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 13:36:02 EST 2013

That usually happens when things are in decline, when and sometimes
because of high level people forgetting about what it is they are trying to do
and only have a mind for almighty $ to the exclusion of all else.

Stephen Sassi
Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 1/21/2013 10:17:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,