<VV> Parting out 1960 759

Glenn Halperin glennhalperin at att.net
Mon Jan 21 23:21:44 EST 2013

Due to excessive back fees owed to the DMV ($700 to bring current), I am
parting out a very original complete late caveman car.  Horizon Blue.  No
repaint. Less than 70K miles.  In storage since 1987.  Last registered in
2002. Engine, trans, seats, shifter and steering column are going into
another car.  Many good to perfect parts, including a complete gas heater.
Perfect donor body to replace that rusty hulk. Virtually rust free, small
spot below master cylinder in trunk and surface rust on panels.  A couple of
small dents. Please contact me off list for info and photos.

Thanks,

Glenn

Costa Mesa, CA