<VV> <Aarrgghh!!> Autoweek ~ "ill-handling Corvair" - Really ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 19:21:45 EST 2013

The only book our favorite "ambulance chaser" wrote on an ill handling car was on the Volkswagen. The book he wrote titled "Unsafe at any speed" had 1 chapter about the early model Corvair and that chapter was proven to be fiction by the US Congress (actually by the NHTSA). There was never a book written on the "ill handling Corvair". Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301